|Department / Location:||Ovation 309|
|Reports to:||Property Manager|
|Fair Labor Standards Act Status (FLSA):||Non - Exempt|
|Employment Status:||Full Time|
|Approved By:||CJ Wessel|
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Highly motivated individual who can work with considerable independence.
- Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach
- Ability to attend occasional nightly meetings and networking events
- Competence in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School Diploma required
- We are looking for a May 2019 start date with possible limited hours from now until then.
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week on days designated by management (incl. weekends)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi task
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Showing the property to prospective tenants
- Good phone etiquette and ability to check voicemail and answer emails throughout the day.
- Help Property Manager and leasing staff manage the reservations of community room and hospitality suite. Documenting all reservations and changes as needed.
- Monitor facilities and equipment for cleanliness and functionality. Report any deficiencies to the Property Manager. Order replacement supplies for common areas as needed. Aid in seasonal adjustments of furniture/décor.
- Assist Property Manager with Event Coordination.
- Assist Property Manager with assigned projects.
- Dress – Business attire per employer guidelines. No Shorts, T-shirts, sweatshirts/pants, flip flops etc. Clothes must be clean, neat and appropriate fit.
- Company owned computers are to be used for employer business only.
- Supports and complies with Hovde Properties company rules and policies.
Mobility and good physical condition. Must be able to perform the physical functions of the position, which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk the property, including flights of stairs, to deliver resident packages and communications. Be able to effectively communicate with residents, staff, supervisors, vendors, etc. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to facilitate moving furniture, packages or lifting of supplies.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $11.50 to $12.50 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)