|Job Title:||Leasing Specialist|
|Department / Location:||Ovation 309|
|Reports to:||Property Manager|
|Fair Labor Standards Act Status (FLSA):||Non - Exempt|
|Employment Status:||Full Time|
|Approved By:||CJ Wessel|
- Qualifications:Education: College degree preferred. A Wisconsin Real Estate License is required within 90 days of employment if not already held.Experience: Relevant experience in customer service-focused fields such as sales or hospitality.
Skills: Ability to interact with people in an articulate, professional and friendly manner. Strong interpersonal communication skills. Administrative experience. Positive attitude and pleasant personality. Computer and office equipment knowledge a must: Microsoft Office Suite.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Field phone calls and emails from prospective residents. Schedule showings and answer questions.
- Become an expert on the property and market its features, amenities, location and neighborhood.
- Process rental applications and qualify prospective residents in accordance to Fair Housing Laws.
- Prepare detailed lease documents according to property and company guidelines.
- Conduct follow up calls and emails; document all traffic and correspondence with prospects through On-Site.
- Produce and update leasing reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Plan and facilitate resident social activities; organize events both on and off-site.
- Oversee and schedule resident rentals of property common spaces: manage the scheduling and oversee any set-up necessary for the event.
- Work with local establishments to foster positive neighborhood relationships.
- Organize and promote in-house resident social programs such as: monthly happy hours, themed events, and tail gates.
- Work with prospective clients to envision the space, execute contracts, and take care of all questions and concerns.
- Be present at events as a liaison for the property and assist the client with any needs including: audio/visual, lighting settings, furniture layout, vendor arrival, and general concerns.
- Support corporate outreach efforts and market the property to local organizations.
- Monitor 3rd party rental websites; edit and update to ensure accurate property listings
- Manage the property’s social media sites and post relevant information to boost reach.
- Supports and complies with Hovde Properties company rules and policies.
- Performs office-related administrative duties as assigned.
- Maintain resident and prospect files in accordance with Hovde Properties standards.
- Ability to work flexible schedule; many weekends and some evenings required.
- Daily inspections of common areas, vacant and model apartments.
Competitive salary and commission structure with full benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)