Hovde Group provides a full-service suite of investment banking, capital markets, as well as financial advisory services focused exclusively on the banking and thrift industry.
About The Company
Founded by Ingvald “Inky” Hovde in 1933, as a one-man real estate company, Hovde Properties is now owned by his grandsons, brothers Steve and Eric Hovde who remain actively engaged in the company’s operations.
In addition to several downtown Madison holdings, Hovde developed over 3,000 residential and commercial acres on Madison’s ast side known as Richmond Hills. This community was essential in the shift to develop Madison’s northside in the 1950’s. In addition to several downtown holdings, Hovde developed over 3,000 residential and commercial acres on Madison’s east side known as Richmond Hills.
In 1960, Donald Ingvald Hovde, son of Ingvald, joined his father and became president of Hovde Properties. Later, passing on the business to Donald in 1967