USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS/TRADEMARKS
Any materials on the Website, including without limitation any documentation, content, text, data, graphics, images, video and audio clips, interfaces or other materials, information or works of authorship are copyrighted materials (i) owned by HOVDE PROPERTIES (collectively, the “Materials”) or (ii) provided by third party licensors and suppliers to HOVDE PROPERTIES (collectively, the “Third Party Content”). All rights not expressly granted in and to the Website, the Materials and the Third-Party Content are reserved to their respective owners, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and trademark, information, and other restrictions in connection with the Website, including without limitation any Materials and Third-Party Content therein.
The Materials contain trademarks, service marks and trade names which are owned by HOVDE PROPERTIES and its affiliates. Except as otherwise noted on the Website, you are hereby authorized to view, download, cache, copy and print the Materials solely for your personal, non-commercial use and not for resale or further distribution, retransmission, subject to the following conditions:
- Any copy of the Materials or portion thereof must include all copyright notices appearing on the original.
- HOVDE PROPERTIES reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use by you shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from HOVDE PROPERTIES.
The Third-Party Content may also contain brand and product names which are trademarks, service marks or trade names of third parties which are the property of their respective owners. Unless you have permission from the owner of the Third-Party Content, you agree only to display the Third-Party Content on your personal computer solely for your personal or internal business use. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to download, cache, reproduce, modify, distribute, display (except as set forth in this paragraph), edit, alter or enhance any of the Third-Party Content in any manner unless you have permission from the owner of the Third-Party Content. You acknowledge and agree that the Third-Party Content does not reflect the views of HOVDE PROPERTIES and that HOVDE PROPERTIES is not responsible for any views, ideas, positions, materials, and the like contained in any Third-Party Content.
Nothing contained in the Website shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright, trade secret, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights (“IP Rights”) of HOVDE PROPERTIES, its affiliates, or any third party, and, except as expressly provided herein, all such IP Rights in the Materials and Third Party Content on the Website are expressly reserved to HOVDE PROPERTIES, its affiliates, and/or any third party, as applicable. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, unless you have the express prior written consent of HOVDE PROPERTIES or written permission from a third party with respect to such party’s Third Party Content, you may not (i) distribute the Website, or any portion thereof or content (including without limitation Materials and Third Party Content) of any kind included therein, in any medium, (ii) modify the Website, or any portion thereof, (iii) access the Materials and Third Party Content through any technology or means other than those provided on the Website itself, (iv) use the Website, or any portion thereof or content of any kind included therein, in any medium, for any commercial use, or (v) transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Website (including without limitation Materials and Third Party Content) for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
HYPERLINKS TO THIS SITE
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FAIR HOUSING STATEMENT
HOVDE PROPERTIES is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. HOVDE PROPERTIES will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws. HOVDE PROPERTIES will allow any reasonable accommodation or reasonable modification based upon a disability-related need. The person requesting any reasonable modification may be responsible for the related expenses.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit HOVDE PROPERTIES to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HOVDE PROPERTIES to contact the reporting person, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that the reporting person has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the reporting person is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The designated HOVDE PROPERTIES copyright agent (“Copyright Agent”) to receive such notifications of claimed infringement is: firstname.lastname@example.org, 122 West Washington Ave. Suite 350, Madison, WI 53703. We will review and address notices that comply with the above requirements. We recommend that you consult your legal advisor before filing such a notice or any counter-notice under the DMCA. Please be advised that notices under the DMCA should go to our Copyright Agent; but any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications in connection with the Website should be directed to HOVDE PROPERTIES customer service through email@example.com.
For properties, please visit your contact page to contact the community or regional corporate office directly.
If you have any questions regarding the website, please contact HOVDE PROPERTIES by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org